May 2, 2009

Oprah I'm disappointed at you!



On the lunch news I saw this and all I felt was like THROWING UP!Common you guys!I could understand this interview if made short after the child was missing but now????Can't you guys see that all they want is to clear their image!???
One thing's for sure...I've got to applause them cause they're wonderful ACTORS!!!!
I'm really REALLY disappointed at you Oprah!...
If you like reading so much and advising us about what books we should read take a piece of advise from me this time and read Gonçalo Amaral's book.Yeah, the inspector that you didn't want to go to your  show!...
I honestly hope that all the investigations running (aside from the police one cause that is closed already by the "lack of evidences"!...) proof once and for all what kinda people are this "lovely couple"!....

RELATED POSTS:

http://sandracarvalho7.blogspot.com/2009/01/maddie-truth-of-lie-take-2_31.html

http://sandracarvalho7.blogspot.com/2008/07/maddie-what-disclosure.html



No comments: