Oct 19, 2008

Street Kids In Manila...



Poverty

Today I saw this documentary about the street children in Manila, Philippines and I was shocked...
Yes I know that there is poverty a bit around the world ( a  lot in the 3rd World Countries!...)
Yes I've seen it before in the news about Brazil...About Africa...
And lets not forget that my husband is from Mozambique...
But I was shocked...
Shocked mostly because of the  Philippines  Government attitude towards this subject...
I know I have some blog friends from Philippines, but if I lived there I'd live in a daily basis sadness...
I love children...I couldn't ever tolerate  this...

2 comments:

LOURDES C COSTA said...

I'm shocked too, but dear daugther,one single person can,t change the world.

Tina said...

its terrible. it annoys me all these rich people usually celebrities and they give nothing to help